Shikosha is on the look out for some talented individuals - we hope to hear from you!
Laboratory Account Representative
Shikosha Dental Lab is a certified, full-service laboratory proudly serving Portland, Seattle, and the greater Northwest for over fifty years.
Founded in 1963 by Takeshi (Tak) Yoshida, Shikosha has grown to become one of the largest dental labs in the region, with over thirty
highly-trained dental technicians skilled in the complex art and science of dental restoration. At Shikosha, our mission goes beyond
offering quality products — we're passionate about changing lives for the better, one smile at a time. Our Customer Service Team
and lab managers will work with you day-in and day-out to provide the quality products that you expect and to ensure that patients
leave your office with a big smile.
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5pm (some adjustments to the schedule may be necessary from time to time)
Pay: Depends on education and experience. Excellent Benefit package. Salary + Commission.
Job Type: Full-time
● Develop and implement a sales plan for existing, past, and new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Partner with the client
and lab to find appropriate products, solutions, and services.
● Review and plan for customer and dental clinic sales trends. Prepare sales activities based on dental clinic needs to ensure that dental
clinic attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly, and/or annual sales goals.
● Maintain regular contact with existing, prospective, and previous customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products,
solutions and services offered; implement and monitor creative marketing activities aimed at expanding/growing core business.
● Identify and target relationships with key influential industry leaders and groups to support marketing and educational efforts across the
local and national landscape.
● Develop and maintain customer records in order to have complete up-to-date customer information.
● Communicate with management about product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively
or positively affect local sales.
● Stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or
to customers. Apply this knowledge for your strategies and tactics to develop your commercial activity.
● Maintain independent work schedule that is both effective and efficient while servicing local Portland and surrounding areas.
● Manage marketing and expenses budget.
● Participate in local trade shows and company meetings as appropriate. Support local market/sales office with established educational programs
when dental center customers are attending.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Knowledge of dental lab products, materials, and techniques is preferred but not required.
● Demonstrated ability to comprehend and communicate highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry products.
● Passionate about sales - candidates with dental, medical, or pharmacy experience preferred.
● Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
● Basic to intermediate computer skills.
● Willing to train the right candidate that can learn highly technical products quickly and provide exceptional customer service.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR PHONE CALLS
Apply by sending resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Qualified candidates who are among the top applicants will be notified via email.
All new hires will be required to pass our standard employee background check and drug screening.
Shikosha is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Shikosha hires qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.